THE MYRON AND KATHY MILLER
FOR UNDERDOGS ONLY
Each spring starting in 2014, five percent of the book’s annual profits will fund a college scholarship in the names of Myron and Kathy Miller. The scholarship will be awarded to a college-bound senior from Tustin High School.
The male or female recipient will be determined by the following criteria:
- Must be a graduating senior from Tustin High School.
- Must be attending a community college, trade school, or university in the fall.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must be a first generation college attendee.
- Must submit a personal video no more than two minutes in length that explains a personal hardship and the motivation to pursue further education after high school.